The story of the Ivan Tomato Rescue Project is a fun journey through the process of growing an agricultural start up.  Our goal is always been to grown a sustainable agriculture business that saves well loved family heirlooms food producing plants from extinction and get them back into the food chain. We wanted to do this with ethics, while helping others and with love and respect for the stories behind these great plants.  We decided that we were going to use Crowdfunding and Indiegogo to jump start our dreams.

Read more about how we used indiegogo to get our dreams the base they needed to grow in my heirloom gardener blog Food Not Bought.  

    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop